You are not alone. The Missouri Sheriffs’ Association’s Crime Victims Unit works as your advocate to help you navigate through the criminal justice system. We provide personal assistance, and also partner with agencies in your community to give you easy access to the resources you need during a difficult time.
• Crisis Intervention, management and support
• Referrals to helping agencies for follow up needs
• Assistance with Crime Victims Compensation
• Assistance during the interview phase
• Accompaniment to court
• Aid in emotional healing and recovery
• On-going support to help cope with the impact